Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Florida - part 1

A couple of weeks ago I had to go to Florida for a catalog conference. Paul also had to do some work in Florida (West Palm Beach area) so we decided to meet up after the conference and have an impromptu vacation. Since we have a timeshare we were able to get a great deal on a three bedrooom condo. My parents also came and were a huge help with Dane.

Here are a few fun pics from the trip. Isn't Dane the cutest? He thinks so too!
We snuck in a couple hours at Epcot. It was so hot and humid that we just go into gift shops and find where the AC was blowing.
You can't really tell in this picture, but Dane would slouch in the stroller and put one foot up on the tray and just look "so cool". Everyone that walked by would comment on how cute he was.

Then we slipped in a few minutes at the beach and pool. Dane LOVES the pool. I can't wait to take him there more often this summer.



Unfortunately my camera broke so I couldn't take pictures of our trip up to St. Augustine. I'm waiting for my parents to send them to me then I'll post those.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Way cool. My aunt and uncle just got back from to St. Augustine too. Sounds liek a fun trip!