Tuesday, June 3, 2008

8 months and counting

Last week Dane hit his 8 month mark. I can't believe how fast time flies. I am loving every minute of this stage. He is so adorable and fun. He is still up on his hands and knees, rocking. But he is starting to skooch a little more, or else he'll roll in circles until he gets where he wants. We have a big basket of toys and every day I'll just dump them out and he'll have a ball playing. It's a nice break for me and paul!

In the last week Dane has started to get a little fussier. It looks like his top teeth could be coming in. He has been VERY clingy to me. And it feels like everytime I pick him up he'll crawl down me into "eating" position. Needless to say, I feel like all i'm good for is food. It's quite funny actually. He knows right where to go.

My friend Nicole told me about this thing that you can put fruit into and kids can suck on it. It was a lifesaver on the plane ride to Orlando. And he still loves it.

My sister, Emily, gave him a shirt. She's very proud of it. And we love it! :) You have to read what it says... Thanks Em!

3 comments:

Will said...

That shirt is awesome, though I know it's probably a lie. Dane was NO surprise!

Em said...

haha, yay for the shirt! and yes i am quite proud of that one. still crack up everytime i see it.

Lindsay said...

hey mieka,
Just checking in to see how you're doing. We moved to Lehi and for some reason I think you live in Lehi. Is that right? E-mail me and let me know how things are going!