Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Paul

Last week was Paul's birthday and unfortunately for him it didn't turn out how I'd planned. We were going to have a small party at my parents and then go out to a movie. That all changed when my dad and nephew came down with the flu and then we took Dane to the doctor and found out that he had an ear infection. It was his first ear infection and i was really concerned with that because Dane was staying with my parents while we went to Reno and I felt bad leaving him while he was sick.
Sorry the day wasn't as good as i should have been, Paul. I love you and next year will be much better, I promise! :)



2 comments:

Will said...

So what kind of cake was it? It looked interesting.
Happy Birthday Paul!!!

johnEboy said...

Happy Birthday dude! Looks like it was a good one.