Sunday, May 25, 2008

happy big 3-0!

May has been such a crazy month I realized I didn't even blog about my birthday. It was one of the best birthdays ever. Usually I don't like it when my b-day falls on mother's day but this year I'm glad it did. It was my 30th, so that alone made it a big birthday. And then it was also my first time being a mom on mother's day so it made it extra special.
Paul did a great job making it memorable (along with the help of some of my friends). Friday i went to lunch with Nicole and Jennifer. Then Saturday Paul and I met up with four of our friends (wade, natalie, kristin and jared) to have dinner and then mini-golf. Then Sunday we had dinner with my family and a surprise party was planned at our place for dessert. I was completely surprised (and I felt a little silly because I was pouting a little when we left my parents early and I wasn't even going to get birthday cake on my birthday. I'm lame, I know!)


Thanks Ann for making such a delicious cake!


1 comment:

Em said...

haha, i was wondering how it was going to pan out leaving that soon after dinner ;) hahaha glad you were surprised though, ol' lady you