Friday, October 14, 2011

Rio - every day

Dear Brazilians,

I know you can't resist this cute face and just want to squeeze, touch, poke, prod, kiss, hug, and any other form of touching all the time but enough is enough. He has the right to his personal space. When he runs away from you, pushes you away or squawks at you (since you wouldn't understand his English anyway), for the love, just stop. Stop touching. Do you not understand he doesn't like it? Yet, you keep going and going and going... I promise, he isn't going to warm up to you like that. I wouldn't either.
This cuteness can only handle so much, and mama bear is about ready to lose it. So, I'm warning you now, back down a little. Instead of 20 pokes/touches in an hour, maybe try 2. If so, he just might want to be your friend. And so will I.

Regards,

Dane's mommy



1 comment:

Will said...

Seriously! Brings back memories when some waitresses just took Jason back in Hong Kong so that they could show other people. I guess we should be glad that we have cute kids.