Wednesday, September 16, 2009

first movie

I decided to take Dane to his first movie tonight to test it out. The local dollar theatre was playing Disney's UP. Much to my surprise, it was pretty packed for a Wednesday night. Overall it was a success. I just hope the people around us didn't mind Dane's play-by-play of the movie.

"Balloon, up, sky, birdie big, thunder loud, balloon go?, BALLOONS, doggies run."

I think you get the picture. I forgot about the thunder storm in the movie. It freaked Dane out and he started crying so we had to leave until the 'scary' part was over. He watched the movie pretty well for only being 2 and would go from my lap to his own seat about every 5 minutes. After about an hour, it was time to pack up and get him home to bed. Until the next time...

No comments: