Sunday, August 9, 2009

summer updates part 1

Paul's 30th bday was a fun-filled day in Reno, NV. We were there for a chocolate convention so we had classes in the morning and then dinner that night with a group of friends. After a challenging game of bowling. We all let paul win for his birthday. :) check out his form - I think he's going on the PBA tour next year.
And a new sport being added to the Summer Olympics - sycronized bowling.
Dinner with fellow chocolate friends: Natalie, Munroe, Wade, Brett, Jared, Mieka, Paul

Dane's new best friend, and every parent's nightmare: talking Elmo.
My niece graduated from high school. If that makses me feel old, I wonder how my sis feels? ha.

Pre graduation dinner with the whole family.

Like father like son. Loves to read...

This year we went to Disney for my birthday. it was the best birthday ever because Dane had so much fun on all of the rides. Seeing him so happy made me happy. I know - cheesy but it's true.

And Dane couldn't wait to meet Mickey! He even kissed his nose.

1 comment:

Mommy McD said...

Braxton and Kieran both fall asleep just like that. With books everywhere around them! It's too funny.