Thursday, December 4, 2008

plaid

A Short Story about Plaid

Mieka: "So, how do you like your new shirt?"
Paul: It's ok. But I don't like stripes.
Mieka: yes you do.
Paul: No. I just like plain shirts.
Mieka: You have plaid shirts. Plaid is strips in both directions.
Paul: I don't have any plaid shirts.
Mieka: yes you do! red/white, blue/white, multi-color. They're some of your favorites. (Mieka goes to closet to retreive plaid shirts.)
Mieka: See. Plaid shirts.
Paul: Those are't plaid.
Mieka: Then what would you call them?
Paul: Boxy.

Mieka laughs uncontrollably. The end.

5 comments:

Em said...

NICE! maybe I'll wear my "boxy" pants when I meet ya'll in Vegas...

Will said...

He has a point? Ask Kristin, I'm picky about my stripes too. I don't like too many.

Kristin said...

Oh man. Boxy?! Who has ever used the turm boxy.

Team Clark said...

Hilarious! Paul is a funny man!

Aileen Taylor said...

omg, hilarious! that's a cute story!