Saturday, December 27, 2008

More pics over Christmas vacation

My new niece, Noelle, was born the day after Christmas. She's a beauty already!

Paul and I have a tradition that started 6 years ago when we were just dating. When I went to California over Christmas break to meet Paul's family, he took me to Ruby's on the pier in Newport Beach. We've gone every year since then. This is the pic from this year. I'll have to find the others and post them all too.





This was on the way to the pier.
Dane was loving the wind the day we went to the beach. Most kids would turn their faces away from it but dane was looking right at it.





Dane loves breaking all the rules with his uncles. He just smiles and they let him do whatever he wants. We don't let him play on the computer, but uncle cody does!



No comments: