Sunday, May 4, 2008

Rockin' Dane

this post is mainly for my benefit. This week Dane has gotten cuter and cuter ever day. Is that even possible?! Every day when I get home from work, Dane is sitting with Paul and looks up to see me walk through the door, then his face lights up and he lunges for me. He has been lunging so much more lately and I love it! I love that he knows me and reaches out for me to get him. Now I say this post is for me becuase I"m sure in the future there are going to be times when i think "Dane, will you please give me my space! I know you want me, but can't you got to your father for a second!" And it's during those moments that I need to remember this week, and how much I love that he loves me and wants to be with me. I feel so blessed to be Dane's mom. He is an amazing little boy with a determined personality.

Dane is trying to crawl. If it were a race, and the starter was calling "Ready, Set... Crawl!", Dane is in the "Ready" stage. Check out the video. k - the video won't post so try the link and I'll see if I can post it later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNtPukgRyIM

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow it is not long before he learns how to crawl. Crazy.

I totally understand about the kids wanting you. And yes you do feel like "Go to your dad instead" at some points. But it is pretty nice to know that you are the one to make everything better.

Anonymous said...

He is growing up so fast...kiss him for me!

Team Clark said...

Yeah, sometimes when they're 32 months and they still want to be your shadow you wonder how you feel about it... :)
Hey - were we supposed to go to lunch this week? My mind is officially gone and so you'll have to excuse me. I just remembered today to pay a bill that was due on the 18th...unfortunate...