Sunday, April 27, 2008

workin hard

This week was a super busy week for both Paul and me. I feel bad because Dane was neglected. Ok, not totally, but normally I don't have to do a lot of work when I get home but these next couple of weeks are going to be busy as I'm working on getting the magazine ready to print.

I was going to post pics of this week but we were so busy, we didn't even take one. The only adventure this week was when i tried to go to the gym. I'm trying to rededicate myself and start working out more. I dropped Dane off at the gym daycare and after 10 minutes one of the girls had to get me because Dane had been screaming the whole time. it was the saddest sight. I walked in and he had tear-stained cheeks, runny nose, and had the hyperventaling type cry. He was shaking as they gave him to me. I figure he reacted that way since he'd never been there. And to top of the experience, the next day Dane woke up with a runny nose and has had a cold ever since. Poor kid.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Well at least you tried to work out. Lately I have done nothing.

Will said...

I agree. Valiant effort! Some faces and situations you don't forget . . .

Em said...

aw, poor guy's gotta get out more... ;)