Sunday, March 23, 2008

week o fun

I don't have a picture of this but Dane has discovered his hands. He'll just hold his hand in front of his face and slowly move his fingers and just stare in complete amazement at the phenomenon in front of his very own eyes. I often wonder what he's thinking and wish I would allow my life to be simplistic rather than getting caught up in things that are out of my control. Dane eats, sleeps and plays with his rattle. That's all he needs to be happy. He finds pure joy in watching his fingers move. Simplify, and enjoy the little things. I think this week I'll try to take my own advice. K - enough ramblings.


Dane hasn't really done anything new this week but he does get cuter and cuter everyday as evidence by these pictures.



Paul's parents sent Dane a couple of cute bunnies for Easter and like everything else he likes, they went straight for the mouth. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

Last Sunday my good friend Ariane was in town so Dane and i went to Park City to have brunch with her. As always, it was great to see her and catch up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, Paul! Dane is so CUTE!!





Whitney and Earleen.