Saturday, March 15, 2008

last week

I was having problems with blogger so this entry is from last weekend.
Dane is entering a phase where every week it seems like he is discovering or doing something new. Each weekly blog will include a trick of the week (something new that Dane is doing or learned). This week Dane's trick is what I call his chicken wing. Dane has discovered his arms. He will randomly start flapping his arms, especially his left one. It's hilarious. He'll do it when he's eating, getting his diaper changed or just laying on the ground. I don’t have a picture of this but hopefully we can get a video.

We had a really busy week. On Friday we had dinner over at my brother's. Tracy made some super yummy Chinese food and good times were had by all. Dane even got some good cousin time with JD and Jake.

Then on Saturday, Paul and I went to a Jazz game. My sister, Wendy, baby-sat for us. This time was different than others because Dane knew we were leaving him. He was in a great mood before Wendy got there and then started to really fuss when we were leaving. While it made me feel good that he missed us, I felt bad for Wendy that he was a little stinker.

Another thing he's discovered is giggling. We were visiting some friends today that recently had a baby. My friend Rachel was talking to me and Dane just started laughing. Here's a pic of Dane, Noah, Rachel and me.



1 comment:

Sara Boulter said...

He's so big! I can't wait for pictures. When when when? :)