Sunday, April 12, 2009

teach the little children

It is never too young to teach your kids. The other day I was walking out of our room and Dane says something and made kissing noises. He kisses lots of things so I wasn't really paying attention. As we walked into the family room he does it again but louder. I look over and he's looking at the picture of Jesus, smiling and saying "Esus, Esus." Followed by his sweet little kisses. Yep, my kid loves Jesus. I may not do a lot of things right, but i know teaching him about God and Jesus are some of the best foundations I can give him to survive in the world.

And Dane, Jesus loves you back!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is adorable. When I was hanging out with my grandpa this weekend, I couldn't help but think of Dane's "bampa" translation.

kellie bee said...

Aww... that melts me.