Sunday, April 19, 2009

expanding vocab

In the last month it feels like Dane is learning at least one new word a day. I know I won't be able to remember them all right now but as I do, i'll keep adding to the list. I'm doing this mainly for me - so when we have our next kid and he/she is starting to talk, I can remember some of the words Dane said earlier in his language development.

pancakes
faffle- waffle
walk
outside
peach
apple
nack - fruit snacks
nummies - sugary treats
fish - either gold fish or real fish (and shows the sign for it)
cereal (and signs it)
Barlow
elmo
koda - Dakota
Weny - wendy
Cheyanne
TJ
Jake
JD
Kellie
sammy
doggy
cow
duck
lion
mickey
pocket
closed
mashamellow-marshmellow
milk
juice
applesauce
cheese
nuggets - chicken nuggets
pizza
pretty - mom's jewelry
wuvu - i love you
elp-u - help me (he says help you because I would ask him "do you want mommy to help you?" - and he signs help
slide
swing
baa - sheep

1 comment:

kellie bee said...

Yea! He can say my name!