Sunday, February 8, 2009

catching up

Dane is mommy's little helper. He loves to sweep and vacuum.
The last week and a half Dane and I have been really sick with a cold. Dane was so snuggly and would just walk around the house with his blankie wrapped around his waist like in the photo below. He was so adorable but it was so sad to see him so sick. He loves his blankie and he even made up his own sign for blankie. He puts his wrist up to his cheek like he's snuggling with his blankie.
While my parents were in China they picked up an outfit for Dane. The pic doesn't even do it justice.



My beautiful friends. We missed you Nicole!







2 comments:

Kristin said...

What an awesome outfit!!

The Lamb's said...

Sorry I missed this girls outing ladies! I really was so disappointed. Suzy says she's sorry too, but I don't buy it. She's always doing things to mess up my schedule. I hope you had a great time! I will make it up to you in this lifetime.