Sunday, July 13, 2008

helicopter tour

While in Montana, my siblings (Wendy, Dave, and Emily) and I went on a helicopter tour over Glacier National Park. It was one of the most amazing, beautiful sights I have ever seen. I've been into the park numerous times, but it was such a different experience from the air. There were a few times that we hit some turbulence and the helicopter was really shaking. I kept grabbing the side and emily would just laugh at me. It just kept thinking I hope we don't go down; I have a son and husband to get home to. And the thought crossed my mind that if we did crash, it would happen in one of the most beautiful places on earth. God sure knew what he was doing! I have a ton more photos (over 200 from the whole trip) so let me know if you want to see more.







No comments: