Sunday, February 24, 2008

week without paul

While Paul was gone all last week on his cruise, Dane and I had a great time bonding! I couldn't believe how much he changed in just one week and the fun, new things he started to do. I know he looks miserable, but this is Dane first thing in the morning. If he hasn't rolled over before I get in there, he can hear me open the door and pops his head up so he can just barely look over his bumper to see me. He then gets the biggest smile. It's cute enough to melt the toughest heart!
Dane's valentine's gift to paul was a whole bunch of notes and pictures for each day he was gone. This was one of the pics and Dane did such a good job holding up his side of the sign. :)
Dane is also now practicing to sit up.
And this is the cutest of all. He has discovered his tongue. He is always sticking it out and playing with it. It's completely adorable.

1 comment:

Caffeinated in PDX said...

Oh these pictures are so cute! How are you? We really need to catch up...I am coming to SLC for work and then me and some friends are staying in Park City with my mom for the weekend. I would LOVE to see you if you can make it up there! I will be there March 13-16. xoxo

Ariane