Monday, February 18, 2008

Paul's gone...

Well, last week was Valentine's and my parents watched Dane so we could go out to lunch. It was lots of fun. I think it was the first time we did something special all day, not just for dinner. I made heart pancakes for breakfast, we went to lunch and then we had a candle-lit dinner after Dane went to bed. Oh so romantic... And Paul bought me a beautiful necklace and earring set at my favorite store (although he didn't know it was my favorite store!). Good job honey!

Anyway, last Saturday Paul left for a week on a cruise he qualified for with Xocai. We didn't want to take Dane and he is too young to leave behind so I stayed back. While Paul is gone my mom has been helping out a little. Thanks mom!

And thanks to Uncle Scott and Aunt Veronica for the vibrating chair. Dane absolutely loves it and we can actually get some things done because he is content in there for longer than 5 minutes. And as you can see from the pic, he is a huge fan. :)
And these are my favorites. Since I started back to work I really miss my morning time with Dane. He is so excited to see us when he wakes up and is usually in a good mood and sooo cute. He's a little sleepy but I wanted to capture the moment for me!

And yep - still clasps his hands all the time. So adorable! We love you Dane!!!

No comments: