Sunday, January 20, 2008

New blogs

I'm horrible about updating the blog all the time and since I'm starting back to work this week my time is going to be even more limited. So for all those that check blogs on a regular basis, I am going to blog every Sunday night and give highlights of the past week, including any photos that need to be added. Sorry if it's so boring, but i think my creativity has been zapped!

Unfortunately this week was pretty dull. I had the flu at the beginning of the week and Paul came down with something at the end of the week. On Friday I went to Centerville to visit my good friend Nicole that just had a baby. It was so great to chat with her and see her beautiful daughter.

On Saturday I spent the day at my mom's cooking. We've decided to get together once a month to cook some freezer meals. I'm really excited about it because now when I get home from work I can play with Dane rather than spending time making dinner. We'll see how it turns out - the first attempt was a success.

Here are a few photos of Dane laughing at his mom. He was sure loving me that day! :)



2 comments:

Kristin said...

Frezzer meals. I really should start doing that as well. There are always good and bad days with the kids, which turns out the same for dinners.

Will said...

No problem. We have Igoogle now, so it tells us when people update their blogs. It'll kill everyone's hit counts, but saves us a load of time!