Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween - Our little Stinker

This year our Halloween consisted of subjecting Dane to a costume which he put up with for a few minutes. But when I realized I didn't get a shot of him with his pumpkin and put the costume back on, he let me know I'd gone too far.
Paul and I thought he was absolutely adorable and unfortunately the pics don't show how cute he really looked.

Dane getting bored with all the pics.
And, he's had it!


It was hard to get all three pumkins to show in the picture. In case you can't see, it has all of our names on them.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

What a funny kid!! Love the costume.

Unknown said...

SOOOOO CUTE! i love the costume.

Will said...

The pic progression was hilarious.

The Lamb's said...

Oh my heck! That is so freakin adorable! I love him! He's growing too fast!