Friday, October 26, 2007

Happy 1 month!

Yep, it's my one month birthday. Don't I look cute? I know my mom thinks so.

Ok - so I can hardly believe it's already been one month since i gave birth to this beautiful baby boy. Dane is growing so fast. He is already getting chubby legs with little fat rolls. I guess he's taking after his mom. Hopefully his uncles won't give him the same nickname they gave his mom - thunder thighs. Thanks Dave and Dan!
Dane loves his tummy time - at least for now. :)
This new sleep method has become my salvation. The week Paul's mom was in town Dane was really fussy. He had a lot of gas and didn't sleep very well. My friend suggested to put him in his car seat to sleep so i gave it a try. The first night he slept 8 hours straight! So it was only a one time deal, but still... Anyway, he has gone back to a better sleep schedule now that the car seat has also become his bed.

2 comments:

Em said...

one month already, wowsa!!!!

Kristin said...

Wow 8 hours. That is so nice! Happy 1 month.