Thursday, December 20, 2007

1st night out

Last Saturday night Paul and I were invited up to Park City to the grand opening of Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. It was our first night being away from Dane. My sister, Wendy, came down to watch him for the night. While I've left Dane with Wendy before so I could go to work, this was the first time leaving him at night. I was missing him so much that night and missed being the one to put him to bed. I missed his sweet smell (mixed with spit-up), adorable smile, and cuddly hugs before he drifted off to la-la land. I only cried three times...

Even though i missed Dane like crazy, Paul and I had a great time with our friends. It was nice to spend some time together and go out. Thanks Wend for being a great aunt and taking care of our little guy.


No comments: